Thank you for your interest in joining the Golden Heart Senior Care team! We are looking for responsible, loving, and compassionate caregivers who truly want to deliver high quality care to seniors in the comfort of their own homes.
Why work for Golden Heart Senior Care?
- Clients close to your home!
- Flexible schedules
- 10 – 50+ hours/week positions available
- Career advancement opportunities
- Nice / Fair Manager and Scheduler
- We put the schedule of our caregivers FIRST!
- Immediate need for 7-10 additional caregivers
- Fast growing company. Plenty of hours available.
- Weekdays / Weekends / Days and Overnights
- FREE training and mentoring programs
Starting Wage Rates:
- Non-Certified Caregivers$13.00 - $14.50 per hour
- STNA or CNA certified$13.50 - $15.00 per hour
- LPN$14.50 - $16.00 per hour
- Team Leaders$15.00+ per hour
Professional caregiving experience and/or additional certifications may increase your wage!
A caregiver career path provides opportunities for advancement
No matter how much or how little experience you have when you start at Golden Heart, there are always additional opportunities for increased responsibility and wages.
- Caregiver – No experience is required. Training is provided.
- Skilled Caregiver – STNA or CNA certification or at least 1 year of professional caregiving experience.
- Level II Caregiver – All caregivers are eligible after 90 days on the job with good performance. Up to 5-10% wage increase.
- Level III Caregiver – All caregivers are eligible after 180 days on the job with good performance. Up to an additional 5-10% wage increase.
- Senior Caregiver – 2+ years of Professional Caregiving experience. Up to an additional 10% wage increase.
- Lead Caregiver – 3+ years of Caregiver field experience preferred, and in multiple types and complexities of client care.
- Team Leader – 3+ years of field experience. Provides care leadership to Caregivers, may coordinate schedules, assign shift coverage when needed, and conduct on-site training.
- Care Coordinator – 4+ years of professional caregiving experience. Manage a team of caregivers.
To start this process, please take a few minutes and answer the following questions completely. Once you are finished with the questions, you will be asked to schedule an interview with us. Please choose a day and time that is convenient for you. We will contact you promptly with additional information for the interview.
If you have any questions, please fee free to contact our employment office at: